Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Save Me

I could very easily go into some long tangent about this one, but I'd rather not.

"Save Me"

I sit inside of this small box,
All I can hear is ticking from numerous clocks.
Days of living without a care,
All forgotten now, confined within the stale air.
Life has come and time has gone,
Inside of this box, I have withdrawn.
From the day we are born,
We are pushed until we are tattered and torn.
I committed this simple crime,
I wasted my time,
And while I may be fine,
I continue my sanity's decline.
A silent scream,
A sinister dream,
Only time will tell,
If I will ever escape this hell.
I look and see those I cared for cry,
But my destination is not that of the kingdom in the sky.,
Buried within this hole,
No salvation for my darkened soul.
A world I am forced to depart,
A destination fit only for those without a heart.

Now I utter an unheard plea,
Wishing now that someone would save me.

"Shade"

No comments:

Post a Comment