Friday, May 10, 2013

Fire (914)

This is an outline of a song I wrote for my band, Blackened Reality, a little while back. I'm still fine tuning things, but it's a good example of a rough draft for song writing.


Fire (914)
-Verse 1 (screamed)
A year is a long time to grow
(proves how little that you know)
I’ve heard these same words before,
(Just keep coming back for more)
Fury’s welling up inside,
No time to run and hide,
I won’t do this no more
Now watch your tiny world explode!
-pre chorus (sung)
Embers rise,
Worlds collide,
As our last night dies,
I’ve heard your lies,
Watched you cry,
Now say Goodbye!
-Chorus
I’ve been a victim to your endless game,
Suffered for far too long, and feel no pain.
I can’t move as the walls close in,
Cannot scream when the fire begins.
FIRE!
FIRE!
(914!)
FIRE!
HIGHER!
(914!)
-Verse 2 (screamed)
Can your hear me now?
(hear me now!)
You make no sound!
(Make no Sound!!)
Watch the tears begin to pour,
Now’s the time to settle the score,
The walls you built around you begin to fall,
You didn’t see this coming and now you crawl!
-Pre chorus
-Chorus
-Breakdown
No!
(No!)
Your tower falls!
Go!
(GO!)
Now you CRAWL!!!
-Solo
-Pre chorus
-Final chorus
-Break down repeat

-"Shade"

No comments:

Post a Comment