Friday, December 16, 2011

A bag of Me.

I decided to write a poem to give a little more insight into who I am, and part of how my thoughts tend to be a little scattered at times.

"A Bag of Me"

On the floor, you will find a bag for all to see,
and inside of this bag, you will find the essence of me.
You will find you will find pages of scribbled thoughts and notes,
or an old science paper about wood and why it floats.

You will find pieces of metal,
melted, reshaped, and scarred,
just like my heart and my mind,
turned cold and hard.

You will find a laptop, filled with poems and photgraphs,
And at the same time, bits and pieces of my future path.
Inside, you will find fragments of my mind,
Secrets and stories that I have yet to find.

I have laid out this bag for all to see,
now you know about the enigma that is me.

"Shade"

1 comment:

  1. I love the comparison of metal in your bag. Great image and symbol.

    Mr. Dwyer

    ReplyDelete